Support Local Restaurants & Bars in NYC with Cointreau Cosmos for a Cause
As the holiday season approaches, Cointreau is thrilled to announce the fourth annual Cosmos for a Cause, a charitable campaign aimed at supporting the hospitality community – one Cosmo at a time. In partnership with the Tales of the Cocktail Foundation, Cointreau is pledging to donate a portion of sales, up to $100,000, for every Cosmopolitan cocktail ordered at participating bars and restaurants in select cities nationwide, including New York City.
Here’s a quick snapshot of Cosmos for a Cause in New York City:
- WHO: Cointreau, in partnership with Tales of the Cocktail Foundation
- WHAT: Cosmos for a Cause, a charitable consumer program aimed at supporting the bar and restaurant community across the U.S., one Cosmo at a time.
- WHERE: To discover the participating establishments in [INSERT CITY], visit https://www.cointreau.com/us/en/find and explore the interactive cocktail heatmap.
- WHEN: November 15 through December 31.
- HOW: Show your support by ordering a Cosmopolitan at participating local bars and restaurants in select cities nationwide. For each cocktail you enjoy, Cointreau pledges to donate a portion of sales, up to $100,000, to Tales of the Cocktail Foundation.